My daughter has traveled to South Africa to study abroad in her last semester of college. This has been a very exciting time, though I will admit difficult for me. I am very proud of her and appreciate the opportunity she has had to do this.
She is beautiful, funny, a very hard worker, extremely bright and very dedicated to making a change in the world, and I have full confidence that she will.
She also has two younger brothers who miss her much! There is a big age difference and they don't see each other often, but I believe they love each other and enjoy each other's company when they are together.... except for the occasional fighting!
So as this is my first experience with using a blog, I just wanted to get something set up. I will have more comments as this journey continues.
1 comment:
Oh mom... you make me laugh.
I think it's great that you decided to make a blog, though I think you could have replied anonymously and simply signed your name on my comments. This works too though. I really liked being able to see the pictures from Ty's birthday... and I look forward to some pictures of them in the snow as well!
Hope you're doing well, and staying warm ;)
<3 Ness
Post a Comment